Please enjoy Orlando wines responsibly.
Here at Orlando wines we are committed to responsible drinking so we need to ensure that you are over the legal drinking age and that you are legally permitted to view this site in the country that you are in. See https://drinkwise.org.au/ or https://cheers.org.nz/ for the facts.
Social Media guidelines for our community
Orlando wines and all companies within the Pernod Ricard group carry a long-standing dedication to responsible drinking. Through a broad range of initiatives, in partnership with a number of industry associations, regulators and public authorities’ representatives, Pernod Ricard and its affiliates are deeply committed to promoting responsible drinking and discouraging misuse of our products.
So, while we encourage fans to leave comments, photos, videos, and other content (“Post”) on our social channels, we cannot allow any Post which:
- Features any people who are or appear to be under the legal drinking age, which includes featuring any people who are associated with drinking, who are not, or who do not look, over legal drinking age.[there is duplication in this sentence and would recommend reviewing]
- Is created by someone under the legal drinking age.
- Encourages underage purchase or consumption of alcoholic beverages, or illegal, irresponsible or immoderate drinking.
- Promotes over-consumption, or condemns or criticizes in any way anyone who chooses not to drink alcohol.
- Portrays irresponsible drinking in a positive light or associates drinking with driving, operating any kind of machinery or engaging in any kind of dangerous activity.
- Implies alcoholic beverages have any physical, psychological or intellectual benefits, or contributes to sexual success.
- Implies alcoholic beverages gives confidence or helps to overcome individual or social problems.
- Glorifies the alcohol strength, relatively high alcohol content or intoxicating effect of a drink.
- Mentions drinking alcohol in relation to any kind of illegal, antisocial, dangerous, aggressive or violent behaviour.
We reserve the right to remove or comment on any Post that, in our sole discretion, is unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these guidelines on any of our social channels.